I was invited to be in a public conversation with His Holiness the Dalai Lama in New Orleans on May 17, 2013. The theme was “Resilience through Compassion and Connection.” The event was sponsored by Tulane University and, because of my work in New Orleans post-Katrina, I was invited to speak about the power of community in times of difficulty.We had a lively conversation that included neuroscientist Richie Davidson. This was a sublime experience for me, one that continues to ground and inspire me.
- National Park Advisory Board, including Meg, resigns en masseFebruary 5, 2018 - 5:59 pm
- Meg Enters 2018 RetreatNovember 1, 2017 - 3:47 am
- New Book in 2017: Who Do We Choose to Be?December 18, 2016 - 3:21 pm
- For Persevering People Email SeriesDecember 18, 2016 - 3:13 pm
- Meg Receives 2nd Annual Clara Snell Woodbury Distinguished Women’s Leadership AwardApril 15, 2016 - 4:09 am
P.O. Box 437
Natick, MA 01760