The Online Warriors for the Human Spirit Training goes through two major phases
THE SKILLFUL MEANS OF WARRIORSHIP
- An intensive retreat with Meg, Jerry and Ulrike. This session lasts 4 hours followed by
- Six teaching and practice sessions with Meg, Jerry and Ulrike. Each session is 2.5 hours.
DEEPENING TRAINING AND INTEGRATING INTO THE COMMUNITY OF WARRIORS
In the second phase of Warrior training, you will integrate into the larger community of Warriors in the Warrior Concerto, where those from earlier trainings are now actively engaged with deepening their training and supporting one another in a variety of ways.
- Participate in the online course, “The Warrior Journey.” Teachings from Meg and Jerry will be twice a month. The curriculum is based on their new work: A Warrior’s Songline: A Journey Guided by Voice and Sound. Other readings will also be used. Small groups will meet regularly between the teachings, led by a guide/facilitator.
- Participate in one 3-hour online Meditation and Qi Gong retreat led by Jerry and Ulrike.
- Continue in the Warrior’s Concerto online training, with a less intense schedule of once a month teachings and small group work.
- Participate in two 3-hour online Meditation and Qi Gong retreats led by Jerry and Ulrike.
Afterward you will be given the choice to continue to deepen and expand your training as a Warrior by joining the Warrior’s Concerto for the following year. There will be an additional cost for this.