The Online 2020 Warrior Training is from April to December 2020, in two major phases
We are working with a global community with a wide range of time zones. This was the best schedule we could create. All sessions will be recorded and available to you if you have to miss a session.
APRIL 18 – MAY 1, 2020 – THE SKILLFUL MEANS OF WARRIORSHIP
Online Retreat for Warriors for the Human Spirit
April 18 – Four-hour intensive retreat with Meg, Jerry and Ulrike
- 1:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. EDT
- 17.30-21.30 BST
- 18.30-22.30 CEST
- 3:30 a.m.–7:30 a.m. AEST next morning
April 20, 22, 24, 27, 29, and May 1 – Teaching and practice sessions with Meg, Jerry and Ulrike. Each session is 2.5 hours.
- 2:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. EDT
- 19.00-21.30 BST
- 20.00-22.30 CEST
- 4:00 a.m. –6:30 a.m. AEST next morning
MAY – DECEMBER 2020: DEEPENING TRAINING AND INTEGRATING INTO THE COMMUNITY OF WARRIORS
In the second phase of Warrior training, you will integrate into the larger community of Warriors in the Warrior Concerto, where those from earlier trainings are now actively engaged with deepening their training and supporting one another in a variety of ways.
Part 1: May – July 2020:
- Participate in the online course, “The Warrior Journey.” Teachings from Meg and Jerry will be twice a month. The curriculum is based on their new work: A Warrior’s Songline: A Journey Guided by Voice and Sound. Other readings will also be used. Small groups will meet regularly between the teachings, led by a guide/facilitator.
- Participate in one 3-hour online Meditation and Qi Gong retreat led by Jerry and Ulrike.
Part 2: August – December 2020:
- Continue in the Warrior’s Concerto online training, with a less intense schedule of once a month teachings and small group work.
- Participate in two 3-hour online Meditation and Qi Gong retreats led by Jerry and Ulrike.
In December 2020 you will be given the choice to continue to deepen and expand your training as a Warrior by joining the Warrior’s Concerto for 2021. There will be an additional cost for this.